alienwerx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Fathers day!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Fathers day! Empty Happy Fathers day!

Post by DGAF69 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 pm

This goes out to all the fathers out there, especially to my husband.
I know there are some out there that are both mother and fathers, there are fathers out there that aren't so lucky to spend this day with the children, There is some guys out there that haven't had a chance to be a father yet, and there is some that are about to be fathers, so Hope all of you have a Happy Fathers day! I pray that you have a safe one, that you all count your blessing that your lucky enough to be called a dad. For those of you that aren't fathers, I wish your dad the best as well. Some of us aren't so lucky to have our dads with us anymore, wish we did, so take this to heart appreciate the man who gave you life for the time you have him.

I was at the hospital last night and was happy to hear that ILOVEMY8 is the proud daddy to a very cute little boy, looks just like his daddy! CONGRATS! You couldn't ask for a better happy fathers day than that!

DGAF69

Back to top Go down

Happy Fathers day! Empty Re: Happy Fathers day!

Post by fearlessleader Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 am

Shocked

fearlessleader
TEAM ALIENWERX/ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by 89hatch Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

Even though richard isnt on here congrats bro on the baby boy. and thank you honey for such wonderful words.
89hatch
89hatch
TEAM ALIENWERX/ADMIN

https://alienwerx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum