alienwerx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green birdy from Eternal

4 posters

Go down

Green birdy from Eternal Empty Green birdy from Eternal

Post by Southern_Chevy28 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 pm

We wanted to throw down during the week and got no answer from'em....they wanted to race on the heaviest of patrol and this weekend we are heading out to SA..so I dont matter to me . I just rather do it on the track..the real 1/4 . So im calling homa out in the TA bird see what you really got.
Southern_Chevy28
Southern_Chevy28
TEAM DA KINE

Back to top Go down

Green birdy from Eternal Empty Re: Green birdy from Eternal

Post by homero Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm

mig..mig...mig... we already did it once....if you will put some cash on your call out.. i will concider.....right now shes under the knife

homero
TEAM ETERNAL

Back to top Go down

Post by homero Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Southern_Chevy28 wrote:We wanted to throw down during the week and got no answer from'em....they wanted to race on the heaviest of patrol and this weekend we are heading out to SA..so I dont matter to me . I just rather do it on the track..the real 1/4 . So im calling homa out in the TA bird see what you really got.

u guys calling don everyday asking for a race... we race on our terms..not teams de kine...u want us??? were out on the week ends.

homero
TEAM ETERNAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern_Chevy28 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm

LOL....it ant about proven shit to ya'll cuz our past rep we done did that many of times...wes just talking a friendly race here Laughing arnt we? lol and its all about track time....but were patient no rush I personaly just wanted a reply from you. hadnt got one on any of the forums or heard a call back from don or you..so now i know whats up... thats all I wanted to know. And ant no one "want ya'll" personaly now i know what it do I WILL CONSIDER it a waste of time and gas racing ya'll terns. We do it how we do and its to be done on the track. also found out some dirt on you personaly makes me not even give you the time of day, so thats where it stands. Not to be trusted. Playing Hide n go seek with cars latly?
Southern_Chevy28
Southern_Chevy28
TEAM DA KINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern_Chevy28 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 am

just got word homa ant trying to give a rematch....hoe move...talking bout money now...lol yea right..ant trusted ya with that...ya might try to hide it and say it was stolen...sound familar? ..maybe got'em spooked cuz my ride ran as hard busted and stock IDK what ever excuses his hes gonna procharge it...so luck with the next class up....lol...anyways....say what you need to from now on...we are done here...and the match ups will still be open...with other members...duces...
Southern_Chevy28
Southern_Chevy28
TEAM DA KINE

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessleader Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 pm

hmmm, interesting

fearlessleader
TEAM ALIENWERX/ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by homero Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 am

Southern_Chevy28 wrote:just got word homa ant trying to give a rematch....hoe move...talking bout money now...lol yea right..ant trusted ya with that...ya might try to hide it and say it was stolen...sound familar? ..maybe got'em spooked cuz my ride ran as hard busted and stock IDK what ever excuses his hes gonna procharge it...so luck with the next class up....lol...anyways....say what you need to from now on...we are done here...and the match ups will still be open...with other members...duces...

stole what????? i dont know where u get ur info,but since u guys left team eternal,rumors been poping up about me... i kinda like it..makes me feel you guys have nothing better to do then talk about team eternal...hope u like ur new members,and there 18 sec cars

homero
TEAM ETERNAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonOfTheFall666 Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm

rumors? shit everyone has known those stories have been true for years even people not involved with team da kine and team eternal.

DemonOfTheFall666

Back to top Go down

Post by homero Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 pm

DemonOfTheFall666 wrote:rumors? shit everyone has known those stories have been true for years even people not involved with team da kine and team eternal.

EVERYONE....man ur really making me seem like a mobster....thanks....

na for real tho,im not a theif,...this stuff coming up about kimmys moms car is bull...i already talked to kimmy bout these stupid rumors

homero
TEAM ETERNAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonOfTheFall666 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm

oh? that's a first ive heard about that one lol.

DemonOfTheFall666

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessleader Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm

fun rumors, glad not too many rumors bout me, guess cause don't talk that much. Shocked

fearlessleader
TEAM ALIENWERX/ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down